Acura Tire Service Near Columbus
Tires play an integral role in the performance and safety of your vehicle, and so does a Acura service center that you can count on. At Acura Columbus, our convenient hours and close proximity to Columbus allow you to come in when it’s best for you, and you can be sure we’ll get you back on the road with minimal disruption to your day.
|Acura Oil Change Near Columbus||Service Specials||Schedule Service||Acura Brake Service Near Columbus|
- Get on I-70 W/I-71 S
- Follow I-70 W and I-270 N to OH-161 E/US-33 E in Dublin
- Take exit 17A from I-270 N
- Continue on Oh-161 E/US-33 E
- Continue straight onto W Dublin Granville Rd
- Make a U-turn at Dale Dr
- Acura Columbus will be on the right
”Excellent customer service and work. Environment is very comfortable and accommodating to those using a variety of mobile devices. Truly appreciate the quality of work and service!” – DealerRater.com Review
”We had a great experience at this Acura dealership location. Rom Vizla was amazing and helped us understand all the differences between various packages. It never felt like they are trying to make the sell by pushing us. Brian, his manager, was very engaging as well. Overall service and facility is very good. I would highly recommend them.” – DealerRater.com
How To Tell If You Need New Tires:
Even when properly inflated, your tires will wear naturally overtime. To prevent a loss of traction or a blowout, be sure to replace them when the tread wears down. An easy way to check your tires is the penny trick!
- Bring a penny and go to each tire of your vehicle.
- Insert the penny against the treads, with the top of Lincoln’s head facing the tire.
- If the tread doesn’t extend past the top of his head, then the tread is low and you’re due for a change!
- Do this in the center of each tire, as well as each edge; your tires may be more worn in different areas.
The team at Acura Columbus has been providing timely and dependable service to Acura drivers in Columbus for years. Our factory trained service technicians have the training and tools to provide quality Acura service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
If you’re due for a fresh set of tires, or if you’re not quite sure, then don’t hesitate to call our Acura service technicians at (614) 932-2214 to schedule an appointment! We’ll be more than happy to lend a hand.