Acura Brake Service Near Columbus
Don’t ever underestimate the importance of a healthy brake system. It requires regular maintenance to keep the system working properly and that’s where our Acura service center comes in. Our convenient hours and close proximity to Columbus allow you to come in when its best for you, and you can be sure we’ll get you back on the road with minimal disruption to your day.
|Acura Tire Service Near Columbus||Service Specials||Schedule Service||Acura Oil Change Service Near Columbus|
- Get on I-70 W/I-71 S
- Follow I-70 W and I-270 N to OH-161 E/US-33 E in Dublin
- Take exit 17A from I-270 N
- Continue on Oh-161 E/US-33 E
- Continue straight onto W Dublin Granville Rd
- Make a U-turn at Dale Dr
- Acura Columbus will be on the right
”Excellent customer service and work. Environment is very comfortable and accommodating to those using a variety of mobile devices. Truly appreciate the quality of work and service!” – DealerRater.com Review
”We had a great experience at this Acura dealership location. Rom Vizla was amazing and helped us understand all the differences between various packages. It never felt like they are trying to make the sell by pushing us. Brian, his manager, was very engaging as well. Overall service and facility is very good. I would highly recommend them.” – DealerRater.com
Time For New Brakes:
Your brake system’s job is to bring your vehicle safely to a stop. Yet many drivers often put off brake inspection and service for longer than they should considering the constant use and wear that this system endures. Columbus area Acura drivers should look out for these warning signs:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn’t working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns.
- Warning light. There’s a reason these things come on, and if they do then don’t ignore them.
The team at Acura Columbus has been providing timely and dependable service to Acura drivers from Columbus for years. Our factory trained service technicians have the training and tools to provide quality Acura service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
Visit our Acura service center near Columbus for a brake inspection today!