Foundation Principles of Acura Columbus
Communication is the key to our success at Acura Columbus. We strive for complete transparency with our employees and customers in order to meet our goal of being the most admired and prosperous Acura store in the world while at the same time bringing joy and happiness to our employees, customers and vendors.
The following seven axioms for our employees are the best way that we know to help us all attain our goal and they stand as the bedrock of what our company was built upon in 1986 as the first Acura store in Ohio.
- Listen. We can’t learn how to help customers unless we listen to them. A customer comes to us because they in some manner need assistance with purchasing or servicing their car. Take time to hear our customers in order to learn how to best help them. Customers need and expect us to listen to their concerns.
- Try Your Best. Isn’t it fun to be the best at what you do? Life is much more rewarding when you strive to be the best. Take pride in your job. Doesn’t matter if you are washing cars, selling cars, financing cars, servicing cars or managing the process — always try your best and you will be happy every day.
- Have Fun. Don’t live a life in which you wake up dreading to go to work. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. Instead, make a decision to work in a profession that makes you happy and allows you to have fun. We want everyone at Acura Columbus to come to work with a smile on their face and realize that this is what they want to do for a living. My ultimate goal is to make this a reality for everyone that chooses to work at Acura Columbus.
- Be Nice. The golden rule — treat others the way you would like to be treated. Always remember that in all your discussions with fellow workers and our customers. While not everyone will reciprocate, you can feel good that you imparted positive energy into the world.
- Be Positive. Negativity is so draining. It drags down everyone. Make a conscious effort every day to be positive. It feels so good. We want to surround and immerse ourselves in positive people at Acura Columbus. Negativity can hit the streets.
- Ask Questions. Never stop being inquisitive. Acura Columbus is not a place where we do things because that is the way it has always been done. Throw the status quo out the window. Show interest in our fellow employees and customers. Be curious and push the envelope. Change never comes without asking questions.
- Be Confident. If you don’t think you are the best, who will? Without confidence in yourself, you will never be successful. Be a leader.
614-763-2101 if you ever have any questions, concerns, suggestions or advice to share with me. Having the chance to operate a small business and help people in our community is a great opportunity that is not taken lightly.
Dublin Acura Dealer Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
There’s a reason why we have been so successful since opening in 1986. Our commitment to customer is a surefire reason why we’ve received wonderful reviews and consistent customers. We’re always ready to help with any and all of our shoppers’ automotive needs. Take a look at some of our awesome Dublin Acura customer reviews:
“From my personal experience, your dealership is the most amazing business with which I’ve dealt in my life! When I arrived this morning, your service rep greeted me by name, welcomed me back, and made me feel like I was on the board of directors. He checked me in, gave me my choice of a loaner car, and arranged for both a phone call and e-mail notifying me my car was finished. I returned the loaner and was treated equally well by everyone that “checked me out”. If I gave long, arduous thought to anything that wasn’t quite right, or could be improved, or make me happier, I’d come up completely empty. I can’t speak to the feelings of your entire customer base, obviously, but I have never done business with a better car dealership. As I told the Acura survey person last time; they should use your place as the benchmark for an Acura dealer (or any kind of car dealer for that matter).”
“The people at Columbus Acura are always very friendly and always explain the work that needs completed. As a matter of fact, the work this time came in under the estimate!!! Thank you very much!”